Thursday, July 18, 2013

Currently Craving: Carry-All Totes

 I'm a huge fan of carrying a bag that hold everything and anything I might need. And I really mean anything. My current cross-body bag not only holds my wallet, keys, phone, etc, but also has to bear the burden of a book or two, knuts, random coasters from bars, 10 chap sticks, and an assortment of other odds and ends. The poor thing is about to burst at the seams! Which is why I've been in the market for a sturdy tote; one that would be able to handle my tendency to carry the world on my shoulder and look good doing so.
Check out the ones I've been eying below, and let me know, would you recommend any others?

  

Goodwinn tote from J. Crew // Classic transport tote from Madewell

I think the Madewell tote is still winning this round for me, what do you guys think?


6 comments:

  1. A giant tote is definitely a staple of mine! Put me down for the Madewell too :)


    Miss Adventurenaut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! I love how classic the style/color is. It would definitely be an investment bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina Erfe PinesJuly 18, 2013 at 11:34 PM

    The madewell bag is clean and classic! Madewell for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madewell seems to be the favorite! Now I just have to find a good justification to treat myself.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a great carry-all for a while - these are great picks!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! There really is nothing like a great tote to just through everything in!

    ReplyDelete