Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Currently Listening

I don't know how many people have discovered Songza yet, but this site is amazing! Although similar to Pandora and 8tracks, Songza features a unique "music conceirge" that finds the perfect playlist for you based on the time of day, what you're doing, your mood, and your genre preference. Plus, no audio ads!


Nothing gets me through the work morning like familiar and laid-back tunes I can hum along to; cue the Female Indie Pop Singers playlist. It features some of my favorites like Kate Nash, Marina and the Diamonds, and Florence and the Machine, but it has plenty of new stuff I haven't heard yet to spice things up. Perfect!

If you haven't already you should definitely check out this site. They even have awesome workout playlists that you can bring with you via their smart phone app. I'm personally a fan of the Mambo workout selections :) Hope you enjoy!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment