Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Photos from my travels: Domican Republic

I know I said I would put these up a while ago, but that plan was derailed when my camera cord went missing. Oh well, better late than never! 
My trip to the Dominican Republic was almost a month ago now, and I'm still longing for the beautiful Carribbean weather. Besides some clouds the first day, we had sunny skies for five wonderful days. 

The beach was always bustling with vendors selling paintings and homemade goods, there was even a guy with a basket of coconuts on his head that he would hack open for drinks. 
While the food at our resort left something to be desired, the beautiful views, comfortable cabanas, nightly enertainment, and abudance of drinks made up for it. 
This trip was actually my first time out of the country, and it definitely gave me the travel bug; I'm ready to wear out my crisp passport all over the world! Next up...Europe?

Did any of you also take a Winter getaway this year? If so, where'd you go?



post signature

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing! this makes me so excited to go to the beach! :)


    thinkerbellethoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Love the photos. And how amazing that you had the opportunity to go! Thanks for sharing! Xo M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete