Monday, April 8, 2013

Pictures from my Weekend 4.5-4.7

Today's an especially hard Monday going back to work after such a fabulous birthday weekend. I got to spend my time with my friends and family, eat awesome food, and, of course, enjoyed many birthday drinks :) Chrissy even planned a sweet suprise for me on Saturday night complete with my favorite birthday cake from the bakery where I used to work, Bredenbeck's. Sunday morning we went to Le Bus in Manayunk for brunch to celebrate Chrissy's birthday and enjoyed bacon infused Bloody Mary's with our breakfast (so delicious). The rest of the day was spent lazing around and enjoying the beautiful weather! I hope you all enjoyed your weekends as well and made the most of the sun! 





post signature

3 comments:

  1. wow that breakfast looks amazing!!
    and happy late breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw happy belated birthday girlie! it sounds like you had a wonderful time. and amen to the bacon infused bloody marys. they make me wish i was an old retired woman so it could be acceptable that i drink them all day every day haha

    xo Marlen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32CCRWxWw2E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday wish! And I agree, drinking Blood Marys all day is the dream :)
      I loved the song, thank you for sharing!

      Delete