Friday, March 1, 2013

Casual Friday




Blazer - H&M // Top - Marshalls // Jeans - Michael Kors // Flats - DSW

I decided to celebrate the beginning of March with a pop of color, a pop of coral to be exact. I used to avoid coral because I was afraid it would clash with my red hair/fair skin, but I've come to learn that this isn't the case at all! I love this top because it's light enough to go well under a blazer without being see-through (and for $15 at Marshalls, it was a steal!). I would have liked to pair this outfit with my coral wedges, but as the temperature this morning reminded me, just because I'm in Spring mode doesn't mean Mother Nature is on board yet. Le sigh.

P.S. Please excuse the photo quality, I told you I need to upgrade my camera! :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment