Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Writing's on the Wall

While I'm away on vacation, I've scheduled posts to 
publish automatically. See you all soon!

I've been seeing hand-written walls pop up across the web and wondering if it's going to turn into the next big thing for home decor. I do love the personal feel of handwriting scrawled imperfectly on a wall, but I think if I tried it myself I would confine it to a small space so as not to overpower the room (I also think it would take me a month just to decide what to write!). My favorite instance so far is in the kitchen below, printing a family recipe behind open shelves. It makes a statement but blends well with the rest of the decor.

 
 -All photos linked to source-

What do you think of hand-written walls: the next chalkboard wall, or just eh?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment