Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring is Here!

What says Spring better than a nice big mug of hot chocolate?! Well, maybe sunshine and flowers and pretty much anything else, but it's still cold and this was delicious, so I don't even care :) My take on a Mexican hot chocolate involved simmering milk then adding three squares of Trader Joe's dark chocoate and a spinkle of cinnamon and cayenne pepper. Top it off with homemade cinnamon whip cream and I'm in heaven. Seriously this was good, like can't keep the ingredients in the house or else I'd make it everyday good. Hopefully now that Spring is here the warm weather won't be far behind, but I guess I can put up with the chill a bit longer if it means it's still acceptable to make mugs of chocolately bliss!

Hello, Hedwig!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment