Thursday, May 16, 2013

Currently Listening: May Playlist

Although I still love Pandora and Songza for my music needs, I've been on a Grooveshark kick as of late. It started last week when I wanted to make a playlist of all the bands that will be at Made in America this year, and you know how it goes. One song reminds you of another, your favorite bands release new albums, before you know it your simple playlist has grown to 400 songs in 4 days (oops!). Don't worry, I've severely edited said playlist down for your listening pleasure! Take a listen below (or click here) and let me know what you think, and if you have any song suggestions for me, let me know! I love adding new music... clearly :)


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ahh the new Daft Punk album is awesome! Love the Pharrell tracks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another thought: That Grooveshark playlist widgie is neat, I like the mintiness.

      Delete