Saturday, May 11, 2013

Selling Myself in Ten Words


Photo Credit: Jackie via her Instagram

Today's MBC prompt is to sell yourself in ten words or less... hmm..

I cook, I eat, I'm a mega-nerd, let's be friends!

It's a bit hard to sum yourself up in ten words! Ah well, I guess that's why it's a challenge, eh? Today was a very busy day full of errands here, there, and everywhere. Most notably we went to Ikea for the first time in a while, and I realized why it's good that I don't go very often, I just love everything! Now, we're well stocked on everything we needed (and probably some stuff we didn't) and are ready for the Summer BBQ season! One such purchase was a muddler, which I think I'll break in right now with a nice mojito :) Have a great Saturday night, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Blog Every Day in May.
    @JLenniDorner
    Hard to find new friends, isn't it? Great words.

    ReplyDelete