Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The best advice I could ever give

Today's MBC prompt is to give a piece of advice to everyone, here it goes: If you're tailgating a concert, and you decide to forgo the long lines at the port-o-potties and instead pee behind a car (like the classy lady you are), always bring toilet paper. And if you do not have access to toilet paper, always make sure you are absolutely, 100%, no doubt in your mind, positive that the plant you pick up is NOT poison ivy. If I have saved just one person from my mistakes, it'll be worth the embarrassment of putting this moment out there.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Hahahah DYING, best post yet Botto! <3 Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ohh no that is awful! and too sweet of you to warn us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully no one ever makes my mistakes, ha!

      Delete
  3. Excellent advice! ... *hee hee*

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...remind me, did I show actually compassion to your plight? I'm sure I did...right

    ReplyDelete